Last updated October 27, 2023
- Information We Collect
– Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact information when you register for our Services.
– Health Information: We may collect information related to your health conditions or ailments for which you are seeking relief through our brainwave sound frequencies.
– Usage Data: We collect information on how you use the Services, including choices of brainwave sounds, duration of use, and feedback provided.
– Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the device model, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our Services.
– Improve, personalize, and expand our Services.
– Understand and analyze how you use our Services.
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
– Communicate with you, either directly or through the website, for customer service, updates, and other informational purposes.
- Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties except in the following circumstances:
– Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties who assist us in operating our Services, conducting our business, or serving our users.
– Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
– Consent: We may share your information with third parties upon your consent.
- Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services and as required by law.
- Your Rights
In compliance with Tennessee law, you have the right to:
– Access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
– Request the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
– Request the deletion of your personal data.
– Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
Information for California Residents
This section provides additional disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended.
Please see below for a list of the personal information we may collect about California consumers, along with our business and commercial processing purposes and categories of third parties to whom this information may be disclosed.
Categories of personal information we collect
Identifiers, such as your name, phone number, email address, social media handle, and unique identifiers (like IP address) tied to your browser or device.
Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and age.
Commercial information, such as your payment information and RDR product or service purchases.
Internet or other electronic network activity, such as browsing behavior and information about your usage and interactions with the Services.
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as profile photo or personal information you may provide during customer support calls and call recordings.
Professional, employment, and education information, such as information about your employer or professional background that you voluntarily provide to us.
Other personal information you provide, including opinions, preferences, goals, and previous meditation experience and other personal information contained in product reviews, surveys, or communications. Inferences drawn from the above, such as product interests and purchasing insights.
Business or commercial purposes for which we may use your information
Perform or provide the services, such as to maintain accounts, provide customer service, process orders and transactions, and verify customer information.
Improve and maintain the Services, such as by improving the Services and developing new products and services.
Debug, such as to identify and repair errors and other functionality issues.
Communicate with you about marketing and other relationship or transactional messages.
Analyze usage, such as by monitoring trends and activities in connection with use of the Services.
Personalize your online experience, such as by tailoring the content and ads you see on the Services and on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior.
Legal reasons, such as to help detect and protect against security incidents, or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
Parties with whom information may be shared
Companies that provide services to us, such as those that assist us with customer support, subscription and order fulfillment, advertising measurement, communications and surveys, data analytics, fraud prevention, cloud storage, bug fix management and logging, and payment processing.
Third parties with whom you consent to sharing your information, such as with social media services.
Government entities or other third parties for legal reasons, such as to comply with law or for other legal reasons.